Thursday, May 15, 2008

Exploding Little Men

There's a little man in our backyard right now, and I'm a little worried that he's going to blow up any minute now. This isn't some kind of euphemism or anything like that. He's mowing our yard. And I have two open gas tanks sitting back there.

I don't really know where he came from or WHY he's mowing our yard in particular... maybe he works for the realtor? He's wearing one of those bucket hats that were all so popular in late middle school/early high school. I kind of wonder how he got to be where he is and all that, but I'm mostly just concerned that he doesn't blow up. I also recently (aka this morning before he started mowing back there) dumped gasoline on some weeds to kill them. Just thought I'd share.

Back to studying/working on Stacey.

3 comments:

Weisman said...

A little man wearing a bucket hat... is mowing YOUR lawn? And risking life and limb to do so? How does this make you feel about your masculinity? And/or your gardening skills?

Just wondering. :)

Becki said...

Do you have a fever? Are you feeling okay? It just seems that normally you would just go up and talk to him. Did he survive the ordeal?

Unknown said...

I think I just giggled out loud at that. Is that cruel? So did he make it?